June 6-9th, 2023
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CT
OU Schusterman Center
4502 East 41st Street, Room LC1 LC 136
Tulsa, OK 74135
*PLEASE NOTE WE WILL HOLD A NEGOTIATIONS CLASS ON JUNE 5TH, 2023
User Decision Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
Instructor: Jim Rosen, CCIM
Pace Properties, Inc.|Vice President – Brokerage
In CI 103, you’ll incorporate the CCIM Decision-Making Model into all case studies. Begin to develop the practice of applying the CCIM Communications/Negotiations Model to all real estate decisions with a focus on using this Model in interest-based negotiations.
Whether an investor or a user, you will approach real estate problems from the perspective of the user/occupant of real estate and thereby be in a position to understand unique issues. Learn to use market and financial analysis skills for user space decisions, and apply the cost of occupancy models for ownership and leasing.
Explore new concepts regarding user discount rate selection such as using multiple rates for some occupancy decisions based on perception of risk related to the various occupancy cash flows.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply key occupancy decision-making skills such as comparative lease analysis, lease versus purchase analysis, lease buyout analysis, and sale-leaseback analysis to optimize user space decisions.
- Determine how financial reporting requirements for real estate influences the user decisions.
- Integrate negotiation skills with financial analysis skills to maximize user outcomes.
- CI 101 – Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- Completion of one of the following interest-based negotiations courses:
- List Price: $1,735.00 USD
- Member Price: $1,435.00 USD
Prior to registering, please review our program policies and guidelines for important information about cancellation and tuition.
Continuing Education Credits
- See if this course qualifies for continuing education (CE) credits.
- Online, self-paced courses are not eligible for CE.
- For more information about continuing education contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 321-4460 ext. 8566.
Click to REGISTER