Need two tracts 40+/- acres each. One north and one south in Oklahoma City.

Posted on Saturday, November 10th, 2018


Zoning can be Agricultural or commercial. Located on paved road preferably within one to two miles of a highway or Interstate. Flat or rolling terrain. Utilities not necessary but must be able to drill water well.

Cordell Brown CCIM CIPS
Price Edwards and Company

View more OKCCIM Member needs