Learn How to Magnify Your Digital Presence and Gain More Business
“Hands On” Computer & Smartphone Training
(Bring your PC’s, Tablets & I-Pads)
Monday October 9, 2017 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Sky Loft @ First Place Tower 15 E. 5th Street Tulsa, OK 74103
3 CE Elective Hours/Oklahoma Real Estate Commission (pending approval)
Attend and Learn:
Part 1 – Your Mobile Office & Top Technology Timesavers Review select mobile apps that will change how you conduct your business on a daily basis. CRE Tech guru and creator of TheAnalyst PRO, Todd Kuhlmann CCIM, will present the latest in mobile app tools to save time and earn more business. All real estate professionals can implement these tools immediately.
- Understanding the Cloud and putting it to work for you.
- Live “Listing Appointment” demonstration using an iPad to win the listing!
- TheAnalyst PRO demonstration to conduct a property analysis from anywhere.
- These tools are also useful for brokers, buyers, sellers, tenants and investors – anyone involved in real estate.
Part 2 – High Tech Marketing for Real Estate
High Tech Marketing for Real Estate allows you to identify multiple technology, video and blog best practices, teaching you how to use these tools to increase your inbound lead generation! This session will walk you through the free opportunities to create inbound leads online. Designed for all real estate professionals, both commercial and residential, you will be able to:
- Increase leads up to 87% using the methods presented in this class
- Enhance your website SEO
- Create your own lead generator
- Impact of Video and Blog marketing
“Early Bird” Registration: (by 10-06-17)
2017 Oklahoma CCIM Chapter Members and Non Members: $ 50
After October 6th or Registration at the Door: add: $15
For additional information contact: Jared Jones CCIM, 918-948-3941, or Debra Wimpee: 918-850-3654
Complete the following registration form and enclose your check payable to “Oklahoma CCIM Chapter.”
Or Register on line: www.okccim.com
Mail check and registration form to: OK CCIM, P.O. Box 143434, Tulsa, OK 74014